Are you comfortable talking with strangers both in person and on the phone?
Are you a self-starter? Is being “organized” a top priority in your life?
Are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal?
Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference?
Do you have a positive outlook on life?
Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning?
If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available on the front desk in our growing physical therapy clinic.
Blue Wave Physical Therapy and Wellness is a small sized physical therapy clinic located in the heart of Metairie. The founders of the company have both been in the wellness industry for 20+ years. Our head physical therapist has specialty knowledge in sports medicine, geriatric and aquatic therapies. We have a practice where people love to come to learn and grow, and a place that our patients look forward to coming back to time and time again. We are growing our client database and we’re looking to add value to our service by bringing in another person to occupy the most important role on our front desk. As a result, we are now offering you an opportunity to help us to continue to expand and provide an exceptional customer experience for our patients that goes way beyond what is offered by most health care facilities.We want to provide a world class experience for every client who walks through the door.
The right person is likely to have been working in a customer-facing environment and has a long track record of dealing with customers, answering questions on the phone and in person, and turning inquires into happy customers.
You will be responsible for managing a busy front desk and waiting room experience, meeting and greeting our patients, answering the phone, converting inquires into paying patients, and ensuring that all of our patients are looked after and made to feel wecomed whenever they enter your world.
Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by booking in new patients via the phone or those who walk into our clinic directly, and excelling at retaining those patients as lifelong customers of the business. You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that patients will be happy to pay for and just as happy to tell others about.
• Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do, is worth the price we are asking
• Successfully handle objections to price and scheduling
• Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new patients on the phone ensuring that patients are committed and bought into our service
• Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients that they’ll look forward to coming back to
• Ensure that people who call requesting appointments are placed on schedule and understand the true time and cost commitment involved in physical therapy
• Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling
• Communicate with patients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved
• Ensure that all invoices are raised on time, every time and are sent to the appropriate person (in house or externally)
• Organize and plan all schedules – maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic
• Maintain cleanliness of operating space including pool, bathrooms and laundry
• Foster deep relationships with patients ensuring Net Promoter score hits agreed levels
• Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business
• Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy)
• Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in a such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer (insightful and knowledgeable)
• Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all our patients feel welcomed and remembered
• Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic (experience)
• Organization and planning: plans and organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
• Follow through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements
• Demonstrate an ability to learn several database software applications
• Demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
• Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks
• Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
• Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration
• Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers
• Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service
• Compensation/Salary: $15-18 per hour depending on prior experience
Flexible Hours: Part-time, 20 hours
If you think you got what it takes to be our next client care specialist - please fill out the information below!!